Analyst 1 attendees make a substantial and immediate impact on recurring problems.
Learn current and proven root cause analysis best practices from Sologic. Our instructors have extensive, real-world investigation experience. Attendees benefit from the compilation of our clients’ best practices and requests, encompassing a vast array of industries, disciplines, geographies and cultures.
Apply Sologic’s state-of-the-art RCA method to real-world problems and benefit from instructor mentoring as you gain the knowledge, skills, tools, and confidence to lead successful root cause analyses.
Drive Collaborative Problem-Solving
- Facilitate a root cause analysis based on evidence and logic
- Unite around a common, scalable RCA methodology
- Gather and preserve evidence, interview stakeholders and form an investigation team
- Build a cause and effect logic diagram
- Recognize and correct systemic causes
- Pinpoint effective solutions
- Build resilient error-proof systems
- Utilize Causelink software
- Communicate findings, solutions and trends
- Removes focus from generalization, opinion, and finger-pointing
- Shifts the focus to evidence, logic, causes, objectivity, and collaboration
- Attain universal, valuable skills that will follow you... wherever your career leads
- Two 8-hour days of classroom instruction OR 3 hours of e-learning prework followed by 8 hours of classroom instruction (on-site only)
- Each attendee receives a Causelink Desktop (perpetual) or Causelink Individual (1 year) software license
- Available as a public seminar or as private, on-site training
- Most customization requests happily accommodated