About SologicSologic provides collaborative problem-solving methods, expertise, and software to help clients improve safety, productivity and quality while decreasing waste and reducing risk.
We are a growing and diverse industry leader who specializes in providing root cause analysis (RCA) training, software, consulting & investigations. With offices on 5 continents and built on decades of field experience, the Sologic methodology is used by leading organizations around the world.
About the RoleThe position is a full-time position in a small business as an Accounts Receivable Specialist with support to Operations reporting to the Operations Director.
We are looking for someone who possesses a positive and professional attitude, exhibits integrity, is reliable and can provide exceptional customer service, both internally and externally, with an interest in a long-term position.
This role is well suited for a positive, self-driven individual capable of working in a fast-paced environment with clients and colleagues globally.
Location – Midland, MI
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with the internal Business Development team to obtain Purchase Orders from clients for product/service sales
- Entering orders into Zoho CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Invoicing clients for training, investigations, software and product sales utilizing Quick Books
- Ensuring timely and accurate payments, including overdue collections
- Issuing sales receipts for product sales
- Reconciling Accounts with Sologic international offices
- Vendor Management
- Blanket Purchase Order management
- Longer term, perform monthly, quarterly and yearly reconciliations to ensure data accuracy between the CRM software and accounting systems.
Requirements & Education-1-3 years of experience working in bookkeeping and/or accounting
-Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Self-starter who will proactively communicate
-Strong computer skills including but not limited to: QuickBooks, Microsoft Office suite, Outlook, CRM and other customary business systems.
$50,000 - $60,000Plus variable pay (based on company profitability)
Benefits-Flexible schedule and remote work can be accommodated
-10 company-paid holidays and 2 floating holidays
-401k with company match
-Health coverage (Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI)
-$100,000 company-paid life insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Security & Compliance
Sologic places a high priority on protecting customer data and we are certified in ISO 27001 Information Security and Management Systems. Every Sologic employee takes security training as part of onboarding. Team members are expected to follow Sologic's security and compliance processes and uphold industry best practices. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.