Sologic provides problem-solving methods, expertise, and technology to help clients solve problems and reduce risk in a structured & collaborative way.
We are a growing and diverse industry leader who specializes in providing root cause analysis (RCA) training, software, consulting & investigations. With offices on 5 continents and built on decades of field experience, the Sologic methodology is used by leading organizations around the world. Some of our clients include: Amazon, United Airlines, Boston Beer, U.S. Navy, Raytheon Technologies and Koch Industries. We are looking to expand our business development team to continue providing our clients with the highest level of service.
- Working closely with the Business Development team to grow and progress the sales program
- Assist with onboarding new clients to ensure the successful delivery of our products and services
- Take ownership of Zoho CRM to manage clients’ accounts, cleanup the existing data and look for opportunities to use additional features
- Sit in on sales presentations capturing notes in Zoho and creating proposals for clients
- Work with various team members to confirm clients’ records are up to date
- Manage a follow up schedule for clients who’ve been through training
- Scheduling online consultations with current & potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating detailed quotes and proposals for clients and assisting with RFQs
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers from a wide variety of backgrounds and industries/organizations.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Occasional availability outside normal business hours to work with international clients
- Occasional travel required <10%: in-person client meetings, trade shows, and conferences
- Possess an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to communicate with clients professionally and confidently
- Minimum of 1-year sales or account management experience
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), Online collaboration tools (Zoom, Teams, WebEx, GoToMeeting, as well as Sologic’s Causelink software.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Software SaaS sales experience
- CRM experience
- Flexible schedule (core hours need to align with customer schedules)
- Work from anywhere in North America
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Health coverage
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Security & Compliance
Sologic places a high priority on protecting customer data and we are certified in ISO 27001. Every Sologic employee takes security training as part of onboarding. Team members are expected to follow Sologic's security and compliance processes, and uphold industry best practices. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your resume and a description of why you are a good fit for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.