All companies experience problems, from common issues with limited consequences to complex, catastrophic events. Sologic helps customers learn from problems and empowers people to collaborate with their teammates and prevent undesired events. With offices around the world, our software and training are delivered in seven languages.
Sologic builds Causelink, a product delivered on multiple platforms with tools to help organizations solve and prevent problems. Our customers are in Aerospace, Manufacturing, Energy, Banking, Government, Chemicals, Food & Beverage, and many other industries.
About the Role
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for retaining Causelink customers and ensuring they get the highest return possible on their Sologic investment.
This role works with Sales to onboard new Causelink customers and ensure they have a great experience. They are also a feedback loop for the Causelink development team, helping to prioritize customer feature requests.
This is not a location-dependent position but will require occasional travel in North America.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Onboard new customers
- Establish long-term business relationships with customers
- Communicate news about software improvements and best practices
- Manage projects and meet deadlines
- Identify metrics that help customers measure impact
- Identify pain points and work with the Sologic team to make things better
- Identify new opportunities and work with the sales team to address them
- Lead Causelink software demos and kickoff integration engagements
- Work with the Sologic team to ensure customer training needs are met
- Communicate customer feedback to the Causelink development team, including suggestions for new product updates.
- 1-3 years of experience working directly with customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who will proactively communicate with customers
- Comfortable learning new technologies and software systems
- Experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- Experience working at a SaaS company
- Project management expertise
- Presentation experience
Salary DOE, plus yearly bonus or commission
- Flexible schedule (core hours need to align with customer schedules)
- Work from anywhere in North America
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Health coverage
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Security & Compliance
Sologic places a high priority on protecting customer data and we are certified in ISO 27001. Every Sologic employee takes security training as part of onboarding. Team members are expected to follow Sologic's security and compliance processes, and uphold industry best practices. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your resume and a description of why you are a good fit for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.