All companies have problems that need to be solved. The best way to solve them is with a structured process.
Sologic builds Causelink software, a SaaS product that provides many of the largest companies in the world with the structure and tools to solve their most complex problems and prevent them from happening again. This helps employees stay safe, improves quality, and keeps equipment running reliably.
We have a dedicated development team that works remotely, with our main hub in Seattle, WA. Our priority is to consistently release improvements to the software while maintaining a high level of security and reliability. We have been doing this for over 10 years. We also have a consistent track record of innovation, with several beta and pilot projects typically underway. Our current Beta release is a machine learning feature (TensorFlow) that recognizes causal patterns and suggests new causes during a root cause analysis.
If you have the skills and experience described below and want to help people solve problems, we invite you to apply for this position.
The Sologic development team is seeking a DevOps Engineer to help improve the efficiency and maintain the reliability of their products and tools. This is a full-time, remote position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain, monitor, and improve Causelink infrastructure
- Support Causelink software development efforts
- Support customers with troubleshooting/maintenance
- Maintain, monitor, and improve CI/CD processes
- Maintain, monitor, and improve automated system testing
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Scripting Languages (NodeJS, Powershell, Python, etc.)
- Experience administrating Windows environments
- Familiarity with Linux administration
- Experience managing CI/CD (ideally TeamCity/Octopus)
- API development experience
- Familiarity with Authentication systems (Active Directory, SAML2, OpenID Connect)
- Experience with Jira
- Experience as Office 365 Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience supporting customer technical issues
- Experience with GIT
- Paid sick days, holidays
- Medical coverage
- Flexible Schedule