VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR-LED ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS TRAININGIn today’s complex and unpredictable workplace, effective Root Cause Analysis (RCA) skills have never been more important. But it isn’t always easy - or safe - to bring large groups together for extended training sessions. That’s where Sologic’s virtual training comes in. Our virtual courses deliver essential problem-solving tools and skills, including; writing a problem statement, cause & effect analysis, solution generation, team facilitation, and expert reporting. These key concepts are reinforced with expert instructor insights and practical exercises to sharpen the student’s investigation skills.
Collaborative interaction between attendees and the instructor is crucial to successful virtual learning. Many Sologic virtual courses begin with our trusted online RCA learning course ‘eRCA Fundamentals.’ Causelink RCA software maximizes the interaction between students. Students use Causelink to complete their course exercises, ensuring that they hit the ground running after class.
Any Sologic course can be delivered virtually. We are happy to customize to meet your specific requirements.
“After your class, I realized that I actually like virtual training better than face-to-face. Using Causelink during the break-out sessions was engaging and fun. And I get to sleep in my own bed.”
“Not only was the virtual class effective, it was much more economical. And each person generally travels the day before training starts and the day after training concludes. Those days are largely unproductive.”
Analyst Level 1: Facilitator Course Outline
Part 1 - eRCA: Fundamentals
- Approximate course duration – 2 hours
- Final exam at end of course requires a passing score of 80% or higher
- Must be completed prior to starting Part 2
Throughout these 5 two-hour sessions students will study the Sologic RCA process. Participants will learn how to:
- Launch and conduct an RCA investigation
- Gather and manage essential data
- Define the problem clearly
- Create a comprehensive Problem Statement
- Use cause and effect logic and powerful visual analysis tools
- Reveal and test potential solutions
- Successfully facilitate group RCAs
- Author and share impactful RCA reports
- 4 x 2 hour virtual training sessions
- 1 x 2 hour Case Study Final Exercise
- Combination of theory and practical training
TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTSHigh-speed internet connection
Pop-up blockers must be turned off
Zoom (access and invitations provided by Sologic)
Alternative collaboration tools (access and invitations provided by Customer)
Schedule a Virtual Training session for your team.
... getting form ...