Sologic provides training, facilitations and consultancy in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & Complex Problem-Solving, supported by globally accredited software and eLearning.
We work in partnership with leading organisations to enable them to achieve their business goals by solving challenging problems and identifying opportunities for business improvement.
With offices on five continents, delivering in multiple languages, our services are built on over 20 years of worldwide experience.
We deliver within an expanding range of sectors, including, but not limited to, Financial Services, Chemical Industries, Manufacturing, Construction, I.T, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Healthcare and Retail. Within these sectors we work across multiple disciplines that include Audit, Quality, Safety, HR, Logistics, Reliability, Operations, Legal, Customer Service, CX and Compliance.
Due to our continued expansion, we are currently looking for employed Trainer-Consultants to join our EMEA office located in Norwich, Norfolk, UK. Norwich is the home base for this role, however, there is capacity to divide time between delivery onsite to clients, homeworking and an agreed number of days per month in Norfolk
The Role: Trainer-Consultant
Join a high-performing, globally renowned organisation specialising in Complex Problem-Solving using a proprietary Root Cause Analysis methodology.
We provide a structured, systematic process, alongside products and services, used by customers to improve their problem-solving skills and capabilities.
This enables our clients to achieve their technical, strategic, cultural and commercial objectives.
Our Consultants will be expected to:
- Develop understanding and skills to deliver the Sologic Root Cause Analysis methodology
- Deliver high-quality RCA training and RCA facilitations throughout the EMEA region
- Demonstrate and support the implementation and utilisation of Sologic software products
- Build and develop lasting partnerships between Sologic and our clients
- Support our clients’ ‘in-house’ RCA programmes
- Travel extensively
- Identify opportunities where Sologic’s services would be effective and commercially viable
- Represent Sologic at industry conferences and forums
- Create original content for articles, white papers and client publications
- Contribute to Sologic’s own development and innovation
- Maintain a strong commitment to on-going learning and professional development
- Work closely with an existing team of dedicated Sologic professionals
What we can offer you
You will join an established consultancy that has shown significant and continuous growth over the last five years. You will have the opportunity to experience:
- A supported and structured period of training and development to become proficient in delivering Sologic RCA training, RCA faciliations and associated products
- Working within the growth area of complex problem-solving, training and business consultancy, working with a broad range of sectors and blue-chip clients
- Challenging and stimulating work, at the cutting edge of complex problem-solving focusing on RCA training, RCA facilitations and consultancy
- Joining an expanding, supportive and dynamic company
- A significant degree of flexibility, independence and creativity in the delivery of your work - linked to experience
- A competitive employment package and prospects