Sologic’s world-class Advanced Problem Solving course combines state of the art Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methods with proven management techniques to teach you how to identify, dissect and address the root causes of even the most complex problems, challenges and opportunities.
Across this two-day course you will develop the skills required to implement an effective and scalable RCA problem solving process. The course will provide and familiarise attendees with a systematic, structured and evidenced based RCA process that they can be embedded into their organisation. Attendees will apply their new skills to industry specific challenges and case studies.
Attendees will receive a license to Causelink; Sologic’s RCA Reporting Software and a comprehensive RCA Manual.
This course will teach you how to:
- Transform your complex problem solving skills
- Improve your organisation’s crucial decision making ability
- Develop and embed essential critical thinking techniques
- Create and develop teams that fully understand complex events
- Introduce a method, language and culture that delivers, first time, every time
- Benefit from a significant competitive advantage
- Encourage innovationand maximise engagement
- Identify the organisational requirements for embedding this systematic, structured and evidenced based RCA process