Participant Course attendees make a substantial and immediate impact on recurring problems.
Learn current and proven root cause analysis best practices from Sologic. Our instructors have extensive, real-world investigation experience. Attendees benefit from the compilation of our clients’ best practices and requests, encompassing a vast array of industries, disciplines, geographies and cultures.
Apply Sologic’s state-of-the-art RCA method to real-world problems and benefit from instructor mentoring as you gain the knowledge and skills to contribute to successful root cause investigations.
Drive Collaborative Problem-Solving
- Participate in a root cause analysis based on evidence and logic
- Unite around a common, scalable RCA methodology
- Gather and preserve evidence, interview stakeholders and form an investigation team
- Contribute to building a cause and effect logic diagram
- Generate effective solutions
- Build resilient error-proof systems
- Contribute to reporting of findings
- Remove focus from generalization, opinion, and finger-pointing
- Shift the focus to evidence, logic, causes, objectivity, and collaboration
- Attain universal, valuable skills that will follow you... wherever your career leads
- One 8-hour day of classroom instruction OR 3 hours of e-learning
- Available as a public seminar upon request or as private, on-site training
- Most customization requests happily accommodated